Vote for Devin Chase
The Background and Leadership Experience to be Your Next Sergeant At Arms
a proven track record
A lifetime in leadership
Devin is a lifetime member of CNOA and has been teaching for the Association and volunteering in various capacities since the 1990's, including several turns on the CNOA Executive Board.
Devin is a past CNOA Region III Chairman, Sergeant-at-Arms, Training Coordinator and volunteer.
In 2005 Devin was honored and humbled to receive both the Los Angeles County Narcotic Officer of the Year award & the prestigious CNOA Al Stewart Memorial Award.
Since 1991 Devin has been developing and teaching law-enforcement and narcotic related topics. In those 29 years Devin has been privileged to teach thousands of officers from throughout the United States, as well as officers from Europe, Canada, Mexico, Central America and South America.
Devin's background and experience make him the best candidate to be your Association's next Sergeant-at-Arms.
Why Me, Why Now?
After serving the public for 32 years as a Law Enforcement Officer, and instructing over 20 years for CNOA, I am ready to be Sergeant-at-Arms
Please share the link below:
What I can bring to CNOA
- Past Region III Chairman, Sergeant at Arms, Training Coordinator and Volunteer
- Annual CNOA Training Conference Instructor for Over 20 years
- 29 Year Instructor and Developer of law-enforcement and Narcotics Topic Courses
- Over 32 years of Law Enforcement Experience as an Officer, Investigoator, Sergeant & Lieutenant
- Works with CA POST to Develop Current Law Enforcement Training Videos & Curriculum
- Current Orange County Sherrif's Department Reserve Serving as Chaplain
- One of the State-wide CNOA Drug Abuse Recognition Course Instructors
- One of the State-wide CNOA Basic Narcotic School Instructors
- Court Expert Witness
"I believe that my background and experience make me the best candidate to be your next Sergeant-at-Arms. I know that my teaching and leadership expertise will further benefit CNOA in this role and I will work to bring the most current and relevant training, at an affordable cost. I will work dilligently to improve what is already an oustanding organization."
- Devin Chase
To win this election, it’s going to take all of us volunteering our time and energy to elect Devin. Download my PDF to share my qualifications, or fill out my contact form to discover volunteer opportunities related to your interests and skills.
Download Flyer of QualificationsEmail Me
Support CNOA By Voting
In August 2020 all CNOA members will receive an electronic ballot to vote for the CNOA Sergeant-at-Arms position. I would appreciate your vote.
Have any questions for me?
Fill out the form and I'll get back to you as soon as I can!